Friday 30 January 2015

Two Different Cards Using The Same Stamp Sets


DSC03822

Hello there and happy happy happy Friday!!! Lydia here with you today. It seems like this week would never end … the will it, won’t it snow and will the school get cancelled won’t matter tomorrow and I can stop worrying about it (yes I know I worry too much lol) :)

So I have two cards to share with you today....

The first card I have to share is a shaker...

DSC03819

I love the flowers on ‘The Big , The Bold Extras’ and I am so excited that W&W are bring out some new florals in this next release :)

I cut white panels using ME ‘Basic Set Dies’ (sorry OOS but you can now sign up to be emailed when its back in stock) and then created a shaker element with them using the largest circle from Wplus9 ‘Clear Cut Stackers’ for my shaker card window. Before adding the acetate to the window I stamped my sentiment through the die-cut circle into place on my back panel.

I stamped, coloured and fussy cut out two of the roses and then stamped the leaves behind them on the card layer before adding them with foam pads.

My next card is a lot different to my first…

DSC03827

Firstly I inked my card panel with Peacock Feathers Distress Ink, I added my ink always from the top and only added a little further down to create this ombre effect. I then took the tiny stamp from ‘The Big, The Bold Extras’ and stamped this repeatedly with gold ink, again I added more stamping to the top of my panel and sparingly at the bottom to add like a falling effect.

Then I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment from ‘The Big, The Bold And You’ in black. To finish I added acouple of splashes of Gold Color Shine, some clear sequins and some black enamel dots.

Hugs Lydia xxx

Basic Set - Creative Cuts  Clear Cut Stackers:  Circles  The Big, The Bold and Extras  The Big, the Bold and You

No comments: