Thursday 12 February 2015

Late Night Crafting!

Hello, Sarah here. 

I made a card for the blog at the weekend and then realised that the stamp set was out of stock!  So the card that I have to share with you today is the result of yesterday's late night crafting session.....



I have wanted to have a play with my new Paper Smooches die for a little while and decided to use it as a simple outline cut from patterned paper.  I have slightly offset it with a white one for a bit of definition on the card.  I combined the rose with Lawn Fawn stitched rectangle dies and a sentiment from Winnie & Walter. 

Nothing very complicated but I love how the fabulous die can be the focal point of the design for quick and easy late night cards!  The late night crafting also explains the photography :)

You can get all of the supplies I used here in the store by clicking on the links below.  The Winnie & Walter set is out of stock but any of The Big and The Bold sets would work!

Thanks for stopping by!

Sarah x


Roses Dies   Small Stitched Rectangle Lawn Cuts   The Big, the Bold and You

1 comment:

Kate said...

Great choice of products Sarah they all work so well together and i love the rose die, good idea using the pp :)
Kate xx