Friday 27 February 2015

Sketchy Spotlight Stamping



DSC04098

I firstly cut my card panel using the stitched frame from the Mama Elephant ‘Basic Die Set’. Using the largest of the Wplus9 ‘Clear Circle Stackers’ I drew around it where I would eventually cut it, but before die-cutting a circle window I stamped the sentiment from Lil Inkers ‘The Fine Print’ into the centre of the circle. Once the sentiment was in place I stamped some floral clusters using Wplus9 ‘Pretty Little Peonies’.

DSC04097

Once I was happy with the flower arrangement I then added the circle die back into place and run it through my Big Shot. I then took the circle die-cut and stamped the detail parts of the flowers only on to this piece.

To put the card together I added the large stitched card panel to my card black using foam tape, once this was in place I added the circle piece through the die-cut window and attached this flat to the card blank.

DSC04102

I would really love to know what you think of my card!

I hope you have a beautiful day and I will see you again soon.

Hugs Lydia xxx

The Fine Print  Clear Cut Stackers:  Circles
Basic Set - Creative Cuts  Pretty Little Peonies 




1 comment:

Jen Carter said...

So pretty! I love how you've used the Lil' Inkers set!