Monday 30 March 2015

Framed Foliage

Hello there, 
I was so excited to receive my parcel of goodies from the store on Saturday which included the new dies from Altenew to match the Doodle Blooms stamp set.... I had to get them into use :)



The foliage and flowers are stamped in grey ink onto water colour card and I used my Inktense pencils for a change to colour them in.....they've not seen the light of day for a few weeks!! This set is brilliant for building your own floral displays with numerous leafy sprigs and flowers, now it has matching dies you can become an expert flower arranger as well ...Lol :) The dies are really easy to line up and cut with ease, there's also a nice margin depth around the image....not too deep.


I took my inspiration from a couple of challenges and used a Paper Smooches Scalloped Frame to display my climbing flowers in. The linear background was made using a stamp from Mama Elephants Basic Borders, I actually quite like how the lines are a little broken up.... adds a rustic feel, and the sentiment is from Avery Elles Hand Written Notes.

                        Doodle Blooms  Doodle Bloom Dies  Scallop Frames Die
                                             Handwritten Notes  Basic Borders
Thanks for stopping by :)
Jenny x

1 comment:

Craftychris said...

Fab card- love the bright colours xxx