Saturday 18 April 2015

Happy Spring Card with More Fresh Cuts

Today I'm going all shiny on you. I decided I needed some fresh colors and while I was thinking through different possibilities while sitting at my desk, my eyes fell on my little Perfect Pearls stash. 'Perfect!', I thought!


Even though I'd love to use the Perfect Pearls on white card stock, they only truly shine on darker card stock. Black is best, but that was a bit too depressing for me, so I went with kraft. The images were stamped in white pigment ink, which remains sticky for a short while, and I gently pounced on the pearls with a soft brush.

The More Fresh Cuts are back in stock in the store (see product listing below) and they are incredibly versatile and perfect for a technique like this (you could also use different colors of embossing powder!). And if you prefer the Fresh Cut Florals, the original stamp set, then that one will work just as fine.


The window to the inside of the card was a spontaneous idea – I originally wanted to stamp around a masked sentiment, but I like this more. It's a bit different.

I hope I could bring some sparkle and shine to your day, wherever you are! Thanks so much for stopping by – and if you want to see a video of how I created this card, hop on over to my blog (you'll find the link in the sidebar).

As always, don't forget: if any of the products listed below is out of stock, you can use the store feature to be notified via email when it's back. That also helps Tara know which things are in high demand and need to be re-ordered, so hop on over:


No comments: