Thursday 21 May 2015

Happy Beeday

Hello,


Just a quick post to share a card that I have made with my fabulous new Reverse Confetti stamps - The BuzzIt is a great set to help add to that stash of birthday cards that always seems to need replenishing and the punny sentiments work for lots of other occasions too.




I love the clean lines of these stamps.  This is a simple design - I coloured the bee with Chameleon pens , stamped it on vellum a few times and glittered the wings to add some movement.  I stamped the hexagon background using a Paper Smooches stamp which I think has been discontinued (but you could use the little ones in Vogue Abode to do the same pattern or for a different background how about the Bees Embossing Folder)

I shall buzz off and leave you to enjoy the rest of your day :)

Sarah x

Large Stitched Square Lawn CutsThe Buzz


    

No comments: