Sunday 31 May 2015

May Challenge Winners

It's time to announce the winners of this month's challenge, just before our new one starts tomorrow.....

I think some of you found the sketch a little tricky (to be honest so did I and I drew it!) but our winner really rocked it and I love the card she made so congrats Thordis - you win the £15 prize this month!


I love the strong sentiment and the bold geometric pattern from the triangles.  A simply brilliant card!

Our runners up this month were, in no particular order:

Kate - this floral theme is a real knockout!


Calissa - the scene she created with her little robot is just adorable!


Congratulations ladies - do take your winners badges for your blogs.


Don't forget to come back tomorrow afternoon to see what our theme for June is.............

2 comments:

Kate said...

Thank you so much ladies. I am very pleased to have been chosen as one of your 'runner-ups'. Can't wait to see what you have for the new challenge!

Craftychris said...

Fabulous winner and runners up! xxx