Thursday 11 June 2015

Gingham Roses

Hello!

Have you seen our current colour challenge?  There are loads of great options here :)


 

I decided to play with the first colour combo and came up with a country style rose card using some left over gingham  patterned paper which was already sitting on my craft table.

 
 
I used my Paper Smooches rose die and a PS sentiment too (so sorry - these are currently out of stock but will be back soon!) combined with a scalloped frame mat from WPlus9.  It can be a bit fiddly to fit all of the pieces back together but great if you like jigsaws :)
 
I think the red, white and blue combo is fresh and crisp - I hope you like it too.  Don't forget to link up any of your cards inspired by these colour combos and using products that we sell here at MTDS.  You have until 22 June.
 
Thanks for stopping by,
 
Sarah x 
 
 
Roses Dies   Bold Buzzwords   Sunshine Layers Die

No comments: