Thursday 23 July 2015

Caught a Bug?

Hello!



I hope you are well and haven't caught any bugs recently even though my two cards today feature fun get well sentiments. They are the kind of card that I never have to hand when I need them so when I broke out the Paper Smooches Healthy Vibes set I decided to make two cards on a similar theme for good measure....



This cute bug is fun to work with and I have stamped it in light grey across the background with one bug highlighted in black and coloured in with spectrum noir pencils.  I have added glossy accents too.



The bugs are caught on camera here with the polaroid die from Lawn Fawn.  Hopefully it would bring a smile to the face of the recipient!

Thanks for stopping by :)

Sarah x



Healthy Vibes    Say Cheese Die  

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Love this! So cute - if germs can be called cute!