Monday 28 September 2015

Bunches of Bananas


Hi there :)

I have a simple card to share with you today... the  grid design just makes me happy not to mention that cute little monkey peeking out of the frame :)


These stamps are from a Waffleflower stamp set called Willy and Friends, it's a really great scene builder set with lots of elements for the monkeys to wear and hold. I used the matching dies to cut the monkey and all those banana bunches out.... a laborious job without them!!!

Did you know the monkey's faces in this set are all interchangeable?? 
I think that's a great design idea although I decided to leave this monkey with his big eyed expression!!.... which bunch of bananas is he eyeing up do you think???

 Willy and Friends  Willy & Friends Die

Thanks for stopping by :)
Jenny x



No comments: