Thursday 22 October 2015

A White (& Gold) Christmas



Hi there and Happy Thrusday! Lydia here with you today and I'm dreaming of a white ... and gold... Christmas. I know it's too early the mention the 'C' word but I'm so into making 'C' cards at the minute.

I know that there has been oodles of lovely new 'C' sets coming out but today I wanted to give some of my older sets some inky love, and so my card is filled with a lot of oldy but goody Wplus9 sets.



For the strip down the left hand edge I stamped one of the pretty borders from Wplus9 'Fair Isle Backgrounds' onto a pice of white card using gold ink. I still have more of this to use on other cards too. Once I had added a strip to the side of the card I added some thin double sided tape to the side of it and added some 'Gold Foil'(sorry OOS but there is a gold leopard print that could be so much fun) on top.

I added some gold foil to some card, and then cut out the stags head from Wplus9 'Stag Trio Dies' out of it. To layer this up I used circles cut from Wplus9 'Circle Stackers' one from white card and the layer from some vellum.



For the sentiment I used the banner and words from Wplus9 'Heartfelt Holidays' and cut it out using the matching die, and layered this on top of the stag head.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs Lydia xxx

Heartfelt Holidays  Fair Isle Backgrounds   Stag Trio Die  Heartfelt Holidays Dies  Clear Cut Stackers:  Circles

1 comment:

Admiral and Tea said...

Apprecciate you blogging this