Tuesday 24 November 2015

A Baby Zoo Baby Set


Hello there! It's Lydia here with you today, so your clever Keren fix will be with you Thursday ;) . In the mean time I have a really cute baby set using Altenew 'Baby Zoo' , I know this is for a baby boy but if you just swap out the blue for pink it is quite easily for a baby girl.

Warning-this post is a little picture and text heavy :)


So in this set I have a card, a gift bag, tags and wrapping paper. I just love that by having a stamp set like this you can make everything coordinate.

Firstly the card and gift bag.....



I created the card by taking my card blank and adding a masking tape border around the outside, that way when I removed the tape I would have a clean white border around the edge of my card. I stamped the sentiment from the set first in black and then stamped the animals in blue, green and yellow.

For the gift bag I cut two of the Lawn Fawn 'Goodie Bag' dies and then stamped the animals all over them before sticking them together. The circle tag is from Lawn Lawn 'Stitched Party Banners', I stamped the elephants head and sentiment to it before punching a hole and adding it to the gift bag with some lemon twine.

Onto the tags and wrapping paper....



For the tags I cut some tag shapes from white card (you could use this set ). I stamped the animals and then added their detail layer in grey so as to not take too much attention from the sentiments that I then stamped in black. I love the sentiments in this set , they are so varied and some of them are quite unique! I added some lemon, lime and aquamarine twine to these.

For the wrapping paper I took a big piece of plain white paper and then stamped the animals randomly all over it before wrapping the gift and adding some more twine.

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Hugs Lydia xxx





              

8 comments:

Keren Baker said...

Gorgeous! Much nicer than what I was going to post! Thanks! Mwah x

Mac Mable said...

What a beauty and loving everything to match, just fabulous x

Lydia said...

Aw thanks Keren... I know your just being nice though as yours would have awesome!

Lydia said...

Thank you Mac Mable. ... this set is awesome to do everything matchy matchy.

Lydia said...

Thank you Mac Mable. ... this set is awesome to do everything matchy matchy.

Lydia said...

Aw thanks Keren... I know your just being nice though as yours would have awesome!

Ruth said...

Beautiful! I love the soft colours - you're such a genius to think of a complete set of things to make :) xx

Bridget said...

Oh, I LOVE your creations with this set which I've had my eye on - now I want it more than ever!!! Real inspiration, Lydia!