Saturday 28 November 2015

A Copic Colored Christmas Globe

Today I am showing you this project for a one-layer Copic colored card that features a super cute stamp by Stamping Bella.


I actually colored this one twice – one has an English sentiment on the inside, and one a German sentiment on the front. In total, the coloring took me 29 minutes (I know, because my photo camera stops recording after 29 minutes and I was hustling to finish). So, it's not even all that difficult and doesn't take terribly long! (If you want to see the coloring process, hop on over to my blog - link in the sidebar to the right - and check out my video)


As you can see, I enjoyed creating the blue sky on the inside of the shaker. Usually, you would put it on the outside, but that's the beauty of coloring – you can decide which way you take this. And I wanted to create a little world inside of this globe.


The other difference between the cards is that for one I used a light blue shading on the snow, for the other one purple, which contrasts a bit better with the blue on the snowman. And on the second card I used a dark grey to deepen the shadows in the hat of the snowman, whereas I kept it lighter in the card you see me color.


For the background, I stamped some silver stars around the shaker on one card, and on the other one I drew my dots with a Stardust gel pen. Slightly different effect but I like both.

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Craftychris said...

Both these are fabulous and so cute! Awesome colouring! xxx