Sunday 8 November 2015

Waving Hello

Very quick and simple post today as if all goes to plan I'll be out having brunch somewhere lovely ;-)

So nothing earth shatteringly original - just my favourite thing to do to enjoy myself - stamping and colouring in!   I went for one of the new stuffies from Stamping Bella, Kitty and Mousie, simply stamped on white and coloured with pencils.


I added "hello" by hand to the ribbon, framed it with a purple stitched frame using pierced rectangles form Avery Elle (currently out of stock but you could use a number of other rectangle dies to do the same idea and we will be getting another Avery Elle delivery with their new release soon) and mounted it onto a purple base card.

We'll be back this afternoon with a challenge reminder but otherwise that's it this weekend - catch you on the flip side ;-)

Tara



1 comment:

Sarah G said...

Beautiful colouring as always, Tara! I hope you have had a fabulous birthday weekend and taken a well earned break :)